"Every cell in our body is a sound resonator. Every cell lives in a dynamic rhythmic pattern. Each organ has its own cycle and its own pulse. Each and every system has a cycle, rhythm, pattern and pulse that exist in resonant harmony and sympathy to the cycles of of the earth and the heavens. These body systems respond to sound vibration, as do our spiritual, mental and emotional states of consciousness."
-Donna Cary, PhD, LAc
A sound therapy attunement combining the science of sacred geometry, the wisdom of ancient Chinese medicine, and the subtle energy systems of the body. This therapy uses tuning forks calibrated to the frequency of the Earth Solar Year and mapped to the Fibonacci sequence through an ascending series of ratios. The tuning forks are applied to the activation points relating to the Eight Extraordinary Vessels of the acupuncture system. The geometry created connects to the body’s 8 original cells and opens access to the Great Void. The treatment also utilizes Tibetan singing bowls to address the chakra energy system.
• precise balancing, alignment and tuning of the whole energetic system (meridians and chakras)
• accessing the original energy “blue print” to aid in healing physical, mental, emotional and spiritual trauma
• completion and healing of old habits and patterns that no longer serve you
• access to Akashic Records
TUNING FORKS & SINGING BOWLS
Utilizes entrainment and resonance to affect the body at a cellular level. The human body, being approximately 70% water, is a natural resonator for sound vibration. Sound Therapy uses specific vibratory energy created through precision-calibrated tuning forks and Tibetan Singing bowls. Tuning forks are applied to specific acupuncture points to access the meridian and chakra energy systems or to specific muscles to effect areas of stagnation, congestion, inflammation or injury.
• deep relaxation of physical body, stress reduction
• brainwave entrainment from our normal beta state to alpha , and even reach theta and delta
• takes you from normal waking consciousness to relaxed consciousness to the meditative state to sleep; where deep internal healing can occur
For more information about Sound Therapy visit Acutonics Integrative Medicine